Saturday, 7th September 2019 – Adventure Golf Course on Gornergrat at 2,585 m.a.s.l.
- Journey to tournament start with Gornergrat Railway from Zermatt (consult timetable)
- «Adventure-Golf» at 2,582 a.s.l.
- Un-paralleled backdrop of 29 four-thousand metre peaks
- Golf below the world-famous Matterhorn
- Mountain-flora specific to the Zermatt region
- Equipment: good footwear, warm and weatherproof clothing
- 3 clubs of choice (Pro tip: PW – 7 Iron – 3 Wood)
- 9 hole - Four Ball Better Ball format
- Balls are provided by the organiser
Sunday, 8th September 2019 – Matterhorn Holiday Golf Course at GC Matterhorn at 1,400 m.a.s.l.
- Transfer from Zermatt to golf club (privately or with shuttle bus)
- «Classic» Golf at GC Matterhorn
- 9 hole PLUS course (18 tees, 9 greens)
- 18 hole - Four Ball Better Ball format
- Holiday Golf Course
- 6018 m / Par 72 / 1,420 a.s.l.
- Course located on valley floor between Randa and Täsch
- On Sunday, all of players’ standard golf equipment can be used at GC Matterhorn